|Information on registration process to World Adventure Golf Masters 2016 Prishtina
It is time to open the registrations to WAGM 2016 in Prishtina, Kosovo. The official invitation is published on www.minigolfsport.com. Here some practical information:
As stated in the WAGM invitation, the tournament organizer will provide four free hotel nights for all confirmed international participants. These are the nights from Thursday, June 23rd to Monday, June 27th. Other nights are paid by participants themselves. It is certainly understandable that the organizer can't provide single rooms to all participants. The standard situation is double room for two players from same team / travel group. Special wishes will be handled separately.
The organizer will also provide local transfers airport / hotel / minigolf course, and there will be some free food available on the course during the official practice and competition days. The opening ceremony will take place on Thursday evening and the closing ceremony on Sunday evening after the competition.
The registrations process is as follows:
- Registrations are to be sent to WMF Sport Director only with the form enclosed in the invitation
- National federations can register just a number of players, their names can be provided later, however latest on April 30th
- Club players must register directly with names and birth dates
- Registrations made to the organizer in Prishtina are not valid
- At the same time the participation fees must be paid to the account of WMF (account info in the invitation) #
- When WMF Sport Director receives information that the payment has arrived, he will confirm the registration to the player(s) / federation; before this confirmation the registration is not valid and no starting spot has been allocated
WMF and Kosovo Minigolf Federation are looking forward to seeing a big international field of players in Prishtina. Welcome!
WMF Sport Director